If you’re ready to raise enough money to fully fund your nonprofit, you need two things: strategy and support.
Strategy is all about finding the right fundraising tactics that will work for your nonprofit.
Support is about getting some help and answers to questions when they pop up. You’ll never raise big money when you’re feeling stuck.
The Get Fully Funded system will give you both. Here are 10 reasons why you need to get one for yourself.
- Fundraising can be complicated. You don’t need to figure it all out yourself. Let me give you some simple steps that you can take to make it work for you.
- It comes in a user-friendly workbook, with everything broken down into an easy step-by-step format. You won’t have to work hard to use this book!
- Checklists are the BEST! And I have 101 checklists, templates, and worksheets in this book. These pages alone are worth the price of the book!
- Almost no one has enough time in the day to get everything done. That’s why I start this book with a section on Making Fundraising a Priority. I go over some simple yet effective time management strategies that will help you plug the time leaks in your day.
- You’ll learn how to take the guesswork out of identifying the best donor prospects for your nonprofit. There’s a whole section on creating a donor profile and selecting the right target audiences. You’ll never have to worry again about where to find great donors to right big checks!
- Fundraising is easier when your Board helps. There’s an Appendix in the back that has tips on engaging your Board in fundraising, complete with a sample Fundraising Agreement you can use. It will help you and your Board get very clear about what you expect them to do and what they are willing to do.
- It comes in a nifty 3-ring binder, so you can take the pages out and make copies of them.
- You get lifetime membership in the Get Fully Funded Club where you get ongoing education and support, through monthly training videos and a private Facebook group. You can ask all the questions you want as you’re working through the book.
- You will probably find at least one golden nugget in the book. Kimberly Clement of Kinship of Aitkin County has already used one idea to generate over $3,400 in about a week’s time!
- You don’t need to be the Lone Ranger. Fundraising can be lonely, but it doesn’t have to be. Through the Get Fully Funded Club, you can connect with peers and compare notes.
Scoot on over to http://getfullyfunded.com/get-fully-funded-system/to read more and get your copy. You’ll be glad you did!