Attention Nonprofit Founders and EDs trying to save more animals —
Are you ready to make THIS the year you learn to raise big money so you can stop turning animals away?
It’s time to take animal rescue to a whole new level.
It’s time to not just save more animals, but get ahead of the problem with more spay/neuter and more community education.
And the key to it all is funding.
Because the truth is, saving animals is a big problem.
You can’t fund it yourself (and you’ve probably tried).
And you can’t fund it with fundraising that brings in nickels and dimes.
You need WAY more money to fully fund your programs and your medical fund.
You know it’s just a matter of time before the next big medical case shows up and you need extra money to cover it. Or the next pregnant mama needs a warm quiet place to give birth.
I don’t want to see one more animal rescue group struggle to stay afloat.
I can teach you how to raise all the money you need to support your nonprofit.
Join me for a brand-new webinar called
“4-Legged Fundraising: How to Fully Fund Your Organization and Save More Lives”
Wednesday, February 11: 1 PM eastern, 12 PM central, 11 AM mountain, 10 AM pacific
Sign up here:
Here’s what you’ll learn in 60 minutes with me:
- The REAL reason why most of your fundraising activities are bringing in nickels and dimes instead of the larger amounts that would be a game-changer for your nonprofit
- How sustainable, repeatable fundraising works
- Why you need to stop trying to get everyone to give to your nonprofit
- The 3 factors that must be present before someone will give (hint: it’s your job to put them in place)
- How to message your mission in a way that sets donors’ hearts on fire and opens their checkbooks
- The 1-10-1000 Rule for Fundraising
- The Myth of the Shoestring Budget
I’m Sandy Rees and I show passionate nonprofit founders and leaders how to fully fund their big vision so they can spend more time changing lives instead of worrying about money. I’ve helped dozens of small nonprofits confidently add 6 and 7 figures to their bottom lines, and make fundraising easy and predictable. I teach my students how to find ideal donors, connect with them through authentic messaging, and build relationships that stand the test of time.
If you’re serious about growing your nonprofit and your capacity to make change, you can’t afford to miss this webinar. Let me show you how to master fundraising for animals.