You CAN raise all the money you need.
You just need a PLAN.
You’ve got big dreams for your nonprofit.
There are programs to deliver and lives to change.
The only problem – you need money to fund it all.
When you operate without a written fundraising plan, you stay in crisis mode. You spend your whole day putting out fires and cleaning up messes.
Wouldn’t it be easier if you could work from a proactive state, where things are mostly under control and no one is pulling their hair out?
Learn how to shift away from being reactive and get to a more prepared, confident place in this new video training called “6 Simple Steps to a Written Fundraising Plan”.
This training is for you if you’re
- New to planning for fundraising and not sure where to start
- Know you need to plan, but just haven’t found the time to do it
- Done some planning in the past, but still not gotten the results you want
In this training, you’ll learn how to create a workable, realistic structure for your fundraising activities. You’ll learn how to choose the fundraising strategies that will work for you, and get some tips for making them more successful and less stressful.
Without a plan, you can spend a lot of time being really busy. But are you doing the right things?
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video training:
- Why evaluation is critical to planning and what to look for
- How to identify your fundraising assets and how to use them in the coming year
- The 3 specific goals every professional fundraiser MUST set
- How to organize all your fundraising strategies so you’re never working at the 11th hour again
Here’s what you’ll get with your registration:
- One hour video training that you can watch whenever it’s convenient
- Downloadable handouts and worksheets you can use to follow along
- Template for a fundraising plan
You’ve got big work to do. You can’t afford to mess around with mediocre fundraising. Let me help you take your fundraising to the next level with this video training.
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.