Happy New Year! The thing I like about a new year is the chance to start anew. It’s like having a fresh, clean piece of paper to write on – anything is possible!
I thought about offering you some resolutions to make your 2010 great, but resolutions have kind of a negative connotation. So instead, I’ll share with you some ways I plan to live my life in 2010 and if you see any that resonate with you, you can adopt them, too.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Live with 3 Es – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Spend more time playing and less time worrying.
- Learn something new every day.
- Don’t over do – respect your limits.
- Dream more while you’re awake.
- Make peace with the past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Tell your family you love them every day.
- Laugh often.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful, or joyful.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
- Each day, do something nice for someone else.
2010 will be what we make it. Let’s make it the best!