My 6 Figure Fundraising Blueprint workshop guides you through the process of creating a comprehensive plan for adding $100,000 for your nonprofit’s ongoing operations.
It includes only the parts you need so you don’t waste time chasing tactics that won’t work. And it’s completely customizable so you can make it work for YOUR nonprofit.
I’ll show you how to
- Create a practical fundraising plan that meets your needs (NOT a cookie-cutter approach)
- Remove all the guess work from the planning process – no need to wonder where to start or what format to use
- Transform your daily activities from reactive to proactive (THIS is a game changer!)
And, to make things even better, the format I will teach you uses a 1 page plan that you can complete in an afternoon. In fact, you should be most of the way finished by the time we’re done with the workshop!
- Pre-workshop worksheets to gather the info you’ll need to complete your plan during the workshop
- Workbook full of worksheets
- 1-Page Fundraising Plan template
- Organization-wide registration (bring others from your nonprofit at no extra cost)
- Recording of the video training that you can share with others in your nonprofit
This is your chance to get your fundraising plan out of your head and on paper so you can set yourself up for the greatest success in the coming year. Understand that
- Without a plan you’ll never fully fund your budget.
- If your fiscal year starts January 1, you need to get your plan in writing NOW.
- My Fundraising Plan template is proven and makes it super easy to get your plan created so you can start raising the money of your dreams.
Sign up for Fundraising Blueprint now and let me help you create a plan that’s simple to create & use.
I love throwing cherries on top of the ice cream, so I’m adding in these goodies I think you’ll love:
- “5 Simple Secrets of Fully Funded Nonprofits” – 1 hour video recording of this powerful training where I identify the characteristics that set some nonprofits apart from the pack. $47 value
- “14 Low-Cost Ways to Find New Donors” – 1 hour audio with handouts that guide you through the process of identifying your ideal donor prospect then finding them easily. $47 value
- “Insider’s Tips to Getting More Grants” – 1 hour audio discussion with Mandy Pearce where we share our best insights to getting more grant dollars for your nonprofit. $47 value
- “Fundraising Monthly Checklist” – 2 page checklist to help you make sure you’re on track with your plan every month. $37 value
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.
Got questions? Prefer to order over the phone? Call the Get Fully Funded office at 865-657-9915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.