raise if you had a
Without a plan, you work in reactive mode instead of proactive mode.
Truth: No one ever raised big bucks without a plan.
It’s time you stopped:
- fighting fires and dealing with the crisis du jour.
- taking work home every night and every weekend.
- doing everything at the last minute, just barely making deadlines.
- Knowing exactly how you’ll raise the money your nonprofit needs to operate for the year
- Having specific, concrete strategies and goals for fundraising
- Knowing what to work on every month, every week, and every day
- Having confidence that your plan will WORK!
WHO AM I AND HOW DID I LEARN THIS?
I’m Sandy Rees, nonprofit fundraising coach. And I wasn’t born knowing how to raise money.
My fundraising education came from a lot of trial and error. I tried what I saw other nonprofits doing. But without understanding the strategy behind their activities, I made a lot of mistakes. It was messy. And it took a long time for me to get it right.
Once I got it, I raised a ton of money for my organization. Then I went on to do it again and again for employers and then clients.
I want to shorten your learning curve so you don’t have to go through what I did.
In the Fundraising Blueprint, I’ll teach you all the secrets to planning that I learned the hard way so you can be clearer, move faster, and win sooner.
- The real reasons why most people don’t plan (these may surprise you), which one is holding you back, and how to work around it
- How to evaluate what you’ve done in the past and decide what to keep, what to tweak, and what to dump
- The 3 main goals EVERY professional fundraiser needs to set and work towards to fully fund their nonprofit
- The 2 main types of fundraising and which one you need to focus on to create sustainability
- How to identify your strengths both personally and organizationally, and play to them in your plan
- My 1-10-1000 Rule for choosing fundraising strategies
- Fundraising Math: How to double-check the numbers to be confident in the strategies you’ve chosen
- Tips for getting help with your plan and staying on track
You can find webinars online that teach a little about planning. You can find workshops in your own town, too. But none will give you the in-depth material you’ll find in this training or the fun, insightful instruction. Here’s what you get with your registration:
- 3-hour training video to watch at your convenience $297.00 value
- Planning and Strategy Worksheets $97.00 value
- Fundraising Plan Template – 9-pages covering fundraising, marketing, and communications, and includes my popular Summary Calendar so you can see your year at-a-glance $497.00 value
- Sample fundraising plan – 10-page plan with goals of 50% donor retention and 400+ new donors $497.00 value
- Total Program Value: $1,388.00
1. “5 Simple Secrets of Fully Funded Nonprofits” – 1-hour video training where I identify the characteristics that set some nonprofits apart from the pack. $47.00 value
2. “Fundraising Monthly Checklist” – 2-page checklist to help you make sure you’re on track with your plan every month. $37.00 value
3. “14 Low-Cost Ways to Find New Donors” to help you nail your Ideal Donor Profile and give you some solid, real-world, proven techniques for donor acquisition. $47.00 value
Download the materials and watch the video.
If you don’t agree that it’s worth every penny you paid, then just email us within 10 days and we’ll refund your money.