Here’s a list of daily routines that a friend sent me.
I think there’s a LOT of wisdom in this list for me! See what it has for you.
1. Go to bed ontime. Get your rest. You’ll feel better when you do.
2. Get up ontime so you can start your day unrushed.
3. Say NO to projects that won’t fit your timeline or that will compromise your mental health.
4. Delegate tasks to capable others.
5. Simplify and unclutter your life.
6. Allow extra time to do things and get places.
7. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don’t lump the hard things all together.
8. Take one day at a time.
9. Live within your budget.
10. Have backups (extra car key, extra house key, extra stamps, etc.)
11. Do something for the Kid in you everyday!
12. Get organized so everything has its place and everything is in its place.
13. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
14. Listen to music that makes you happy and makes you want to dance.
16. Laugh some more.
17. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it most!).
18. Talk less; listen more.
19. Sit on your ego.
20. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.