Everyone knows that donors are key to fundraising. But most nonprofits don’t do a very good job of keeping them. In fact, donor retention is at an all-time low.
The good news is that it doesn’t take much to make your donors happy so they’ll stick around, giving year after year. This webinar will help you master building great donor relationships in easy steps that you can start applying right way. It will also help you learn how to keep old donors, as well as, find new donors.
On this webinar, you’ll learn to help you start building great donor relationships:
- Why donors stop giving and what you can do about it
- The difference between one-time givers and long-term donors
- The main reason why building relationships might feel icky
- 7 steps to building donor relationships on purpose
- What donor retention really is and how to minimize it
We’ll also talk about the importance of donor-tracking software and give you an insider’s look into Bloomerang, one of the best products on the market.
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.