The key to raising the money of your dreams is simple: it’s all about relationships.
Good fundraising is based on solid relationships. Your donors are not ATM machines, but partners in your work, and should be treated as such.
Relationships don’t happen by accident. They’re grown on purpose. Usually from a plan.
Over 75%+ of all donations come from individuals. Yet most nonprofit fundraisers don’t spend enough time focusing on those people who make a big difference.
Good nonprofits grow donor bases. Great nonprofits grow relationships.
Your job is to put the systems in place to support you while you build and deepen the ties that will sustain and grow your nonprofit.
Here are some resources to help you:
6 Figure Fundraising
You’ve done all you can do from behind your computer.
It’s time to get out of the office and get face-to-face with the
people who can make game-changing gifts.
You’ve successfully raised money for your small nonprofit. As your success grows, so does your vision. With the RIGHT planning, effort and time, it’s really not that hard to put a 6-figure campaign together and raise big money.
In this book/DVD combo we’ll teach you how to create and run your first $100,000+ fundraising campaign including:
- How to create fundraising campaign details
- How to create a case for support
- How to identify “diamonds in the rough” (donors that can give so much more)
- How to find potential major donors in the community
- How to build relationships
Simple Success Fundraising Plan
You CAN become a game changer. You just need a plan.
The mission of your nonprofit is too important to pursue without a plan. A great fundraising plan gives you a road map for achieving your goals, helps you make decisions and choose priorities, and best of all, takes you from reactive to proactive.
The Simple Success Fundraising Plan is a do-it-yourself study kit that you can use as a trusted resource, time after time.
Stop struggling and start creating:
- Specific fundraising goals for your organization
- List of your top fundraising strategies for the year
- List of your top marketing strategies for the year
- Simple case for support
- Customized monthly checklist for yourself to stay on track
- Work plans for each strategy
Get Fully Funded
Methodical. Practical. Easy to Implement.
The Get Fully Funded System is the blueprint you need to raise more money and change more lives. We’ve developed a step-by-step system that you can follow to create long-term financial stability through donor-based fundraising. It follows industry best practices, current trends and tried-and-true, field-tested methods.
The 7 steps of the Get Fully Funded System cover EVERYTHING you need to be successful raising money in the small shop:
- Step 1: Make fundraising a priority.
- Step 2: Understand why people give.
- Step 3: Identify the best donor prospect.
- Step 4: Tell your story.
- Step 5: Plan how and when you will ask for a gift.
- Step 6: Acknowledge the gift and build relationships.
- Step 7: Evaluate success.
Put the focus back on the people you serve.
Click below to learn more and take a look at the ACTUAL program now!