Most people know that grants are a good way to get funding for their nonprofit.
Yet many of them leave thousands of dollars on the table. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to improve your success rate with grants and double your grant revenue.
Here are the BIG takeaways you can expect to help you double your grant revenue:
- How to get a “hand-in-glove” fit with a foundation before you write the first word
- The 3 Cs of grant text and why they’re important
- How to do stellar follow up with a foundation
- How to involve your Board in preparing for and following up on a grant
- How to build a relationship with a grant funder
You’ll come away with a clear idea of specific things you can do to raise more money from grants.
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.