Knowing your numbers is key to successful fundraising.
You must know what worked and what didn’t before you can accurately lay out a plan for the future. And yet most people blindly decide on fundraising strategies for the coming year without adequately reviewing the past year to objectively review their successes and failures. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to effectively review and evaluate the past 12 months before you plan for the next 12.
Here are the BIG takeaways you can expect to help you in the next step towards successful fundraising:
- The 5 key numbers you should be reviewing to determine the overall health of your fundraising program
- The 5 questions you should ask yourself about every single fundraising strategy
- How to calculate your donor retention rate and what it means
- How to create a Donor Retention Plan
You’ll come away with a clear idea of the key numbers you should be monitoring to better manage your fundraising activities.
- Bonus E-book “Fundraising Evaluation and Pre-planning worksheets” (14 pages)
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.