Good donor communication builds relationships and trust. Yet most nonprofits do a poor job of saying anything that people either listen to or respond to. What you say, no matter if it’s verbal, in writing, in person or online, will either grab someone’s attention and inspire them to give, or turn them off, boring them to tears.
In this high-energy, interactive session, you’ll learn these key pieces of nonprofit communications:
- The critical pieces of an engaging messaging that will open your donor’s eyes, hearts, and wallets
- 4 different kinds of messages you need and when to use each one
- how to be donor-focused so you peak their interest instead of putting them to sleep
- how to communicate your impact in short, high-impact phrases that you may just hear people repeating in the community!
This workshop is for
- Founders with new nonprofits who want to nail their messaging from the get-go
- Nonprofit professionals with a few years of experience who can tell their newsletters are NOT being read (because no one is responding!)
- Board members and volunteers who want to learn more about mastering the art of donor communications