raise if you actually had a
Truth: No one ever raised big bucks without a plan.
It’s time you stopped:
- fighting fires and dealing with the crisis du jour.
- taking work home every night and every weekend.
- doing everything at the last minute, just barely making deadlines.
(live on your computer!)
November 20th 1pm – 4pm Eastern
- Knowing exactly how you’ll raise the money your nonprofit needs to operate for the year
- Having specific, concrete strategies and goals for fundraising
- Knowing what to work on every month, every week, and every day
- Having confidence that your plan will WORK!
I’m Sandy Rees, nonprofit fundraising coach. And I wasn’t born knowing how to raise money.
My fundraising education came from a lot of trial and error. I tried what I saw other nonprofits doing. But without understanding the strategy behind their activities, I made a lot of mistakes. It was messy. And it took a long time for me to get it right.
Once I got it, I raised a ton of money for my organization. Then I went on to do it again and again for employers and then clients.
I want to shorten your learning curve so you don’t have to go through what I did.
In the Fundraising Blueprint Workshop, I’ll teach you all the secrets to planning that I learned the hard way so you can be clearer, move faster, and win sooner.
- The real reasons why most people don’t plan (these may surprise you), which one is holding you back, and how to work around it
- How to evaluate what you’ve done in the past and decide what to keep, what to tweak, and what to dump
- The 3 main goals EVERY professional fundraiser needs to set and work towards to fully fund their nonprofit
- The 2 main types of fundraising and which one you need to focus on to create sustainability
- How to identify your strengths both personally and organizationally, and play to them in your plan
- My 1-10-1000 Rule for choosing fundraising strategies
- Fundraising Math: How to double-check the numbers to be confident in the strategies you’ve chosen
- Tips for getting help with your plan and staying on track
Here’s what you get with your registration:
- Pre-workshop Homework: handouts to gather the info you’ll need to complete your plan
- Downloadable worksheets and handouts (we’ll use these during the workshop)
- Fundraising plan template – 9-page plan covering fundraising, marketing, and communications, and includes my popular Summary Calendar so you can see your year at-a-glance
- Sample fundraising plan – 10-page plan focused on raising $100,000 with 50% donor retention and 400+ new donors
- Organization-wide registration (invite others from your organization to join in at no extra charge)
- Video recording of the workshop so you can watch it again later
2. “Fundraising Monthly Checklist” – 2 page checklist to help you make sure you’re on track with your plan every month. $37 value.
If you don’t agree that it’s worth every penny you paid, then just email us within 10 days and we’ll refund your money.