Here’s some good news: It’s all fixable.
- Your Board buys in to your annual fundraising plan and every single one points out where they help.
- Every Board member not only makes a personal donation, it’s one of their top charitable gifts for the year.
- Each Board member opens up their rolodex and happily connects you with people they know who are likely to give.
It’s not just a pipe dream.
I’ve shown dozens of nonprofits how to create a fundraising Board and I can show you, too.
Join me FOR this e-course called “How to Create a Fundraising Board.”
Whether you’re an organization just beginning to build your board, or you’re enmeshed in dysfunction (we’ve all been there!), you’re sure to come away with hands-on tactics for creating harmony and building your organization’s successful fundraising Board.
How to Create a Fundraising Board is a four-week, self-guided course created to guide you in understanding your Board’s role in the fundraising process and moving them toward becoming fundraising Superstars.
- How to help your board members understand their role in fundraising and stop expecting you to do all the heavy lifting
- Tips for teaching your Board how to ditch nickel-and-dime fundraising and start bringing in the big bucks
- Why most of your Board members are scared of fundraising (and how to overcome that!)
- The top tools your Board needs to be successful
And a whole lot more!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Each week for 4 weeks starting when you register, you’ll receive a course module delivered right to your inbox. In the comprehensive class guide, you’ll find lessons and tons of resources (links to podcasts, webinars, videos, and more).
Each class guide contains between 11 and 20 pages, and gives you everything you need to turn your boring Board into a fundraising Board.
Here are the weekly course modules:
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
How to Create a Fundraising Board is perfect for Board Chairs, Board members, Executive Directors, and Development Directors who want to change the culture on their Board into one of asking, thanking, and stewarding. Any size organization that struggles with Board participation in fundraising well benefit from this course.
LEARN WHEN AND WHERE IT'S CONVENIENT FOR YOU
There’s nothing to ﬁt into your already busy schedule. No classes to attend. No deadlines to meet. Just read the materials when it works for you then start to implement what you’ve learned and watch your Board start to change! You can read the material on your computer, tablet, or smart phone, and work through the material when it fits your schedule. Plus you’ll have lifetime access to the materials so you can return to the course materials over and over. Or download them and save them for easy access.
HAVE YOUR WHOLE TEAM JOIN IN!
Your course registration covers your entire organization, so everyone can participate. Simply forward the weekly emails to other staff and Board members who could benefit and work together to create a fundraising Board.
I love throwing cherries on top of the ice cream, so I’m adding in these goodies I think you’ll love:
1. ” How to get 100% Board Giving” – 1-hour webinar to get all your Board members giving, featuring Sandy Rees and Mandy Pearce $37.00 value
2. “How to Recruit Rockstar Board Members” – 30-minute video training to teach you the keys to getting new Board members, featuring Sandy Rees $27.00 value
3. “Getting Board Members to Raise Money Joyfully” – 1-hour audio featuring Pamela Grow and Susan Howlett $27.00 value
4. “Nonprofit Storytelling for Board Members” – 1-hour audio featuring Pamela Grow and Chris Davenport $27.00 value
5. “The Invisible Yellow Line: Clarifying Nonprofit Board and Staff Roles” – featuring Pamela Grow and Jean Block $27.00 value
6. “Fire Up Your Board for Fundraising” – 1-hour audio featuring Pamela Grow and Gail Perry $27.00 value
7. “Firing Lousy Board Members” – 1-hour audio featuring Pamela Grow and Simone Joyaux $27.00 value
How to Create a Fundraising Board
$87.00ADD TO CART
YOUR COURSE GUIDES
This ecourse was created by me and my friend Pamela Grow.
Sandy Rees, CFRE
Sandy shows passionate nonprofit leaders how to fully fund their big vision, so they can spend their time changing lives instead of worrying about money. She has helped hundreds of small nonprofits go from “nickel-and-dime fundraising” to adding 6 or 7 figures to their bottom line. As a trainer, she shows her students how to find ideal donors, connect with them through authentic messaging, and build relationships that stand the test of time, so that fundraising becomes easy and predictable. Sandy is based in Loudon, TN.
Pamela has raised tens of millions through her consultancy, her widely-read weekly Grow Report ezine, her affordable and popular Basics & More eCourses, and her Simple Development Systems membership program. Her over-riding goal is to provide exceptional donor-centered fundraising training to small nonprofit organizations — at prices they can afford. With Chris Davenport, Pamela created The Donor Retention Project, the definitive series of interviews with the world’s leading donor retention experts. In 2010 Pamela was named one of the 50 Most Influential Fundraisers by the influential Civil Society magazine, and in 2013 and 2014 she was named one of the Top 50 Most Effective Fundraising Consultants by the Michael Chatman Giving Show. She’s been featured by the Chronicle of Philanthropy, and is a regular contributor to Nonprofit.about.com, np ENGAGE Experts, the Foundation Center, Guidestar, FundRaising Success Magazine, SOFII, the showcase of fundraising innovation and inspiration, and Charity Channel.