Get the fundraising support you need to fully fund your mission.
Fundraising can be lonely when there’s no one to talk to about your concerns, your worries, and your fears. In addition to strategy and plans, you need encouragement and support.
You’re not the Lone Ranger.
You’re not meant to do fundraising in a bubble. Unfortunately, most people don’t have anyone to talk to who understands their challenges.
The Get Fully Funded Club was started to be a community where you could share your obstacles as well as your successes. It’s a place where you can ask peers for samples or share your ideas and get feedback. You can ask for help and get tips and best practices on any area of the fundraising and nonprofit world.
Just imagine being able to access your tribe any time of the day or night and get a quick response. You’ll hear what others are facing, and you’ll know you’re not the only one dealing with issues like trying to increase donor retention, motivate your Board, and meet your budget.
The Get Fully Funded Club is the group that makes it possible to
Here’s what you get with Club Membership
- Contact with dozens of people just like you
- Private Facebook Group, accessible 24/7
- Access to the Get Fully Funded coaches for Q&A
- Monthly educational webinars to keep you sharp
- Discounts on other Get Fully Funded materials
- First in line for events, VIP Days, and more
- October Webinar: No Pain, No Gain: 14 Low-Cost Ideas to Bring in New Donors
- September Webinar: How to Raise the Most Money From the Ho-Ho Holidays
- August Webinar: How to Turn Outcomes into Fundraising Tools
- July Webinar: Supporting Your Fundraising Plan
- June Webinar: Doubling Your Grant Revenue