Most folks want to go after grants, and everyone should. But if you don’t know where to start, it can be daunting.
In this training bundle, you’ll get everything you need to get up and running fast with grants, finding the best grant opportunities, filling your pipeline with proposals, and funding your life-changing programs.
Here’s what you’ll get with this bundle:
1. The Small Nonprofit’s Guide to Winning Grants – 50 page e-book
Need a proven, step-by-step approach to finding and securing grant money for your nonprofit?
Learn the 5 things you need to know about every potential funder, how to craft your case, what to include in each of the 4 main parts of a grant proposal, and more!
Just imagine – after reading this ebook, you’ll know how to:
- Research private, corporate, and government grant opportunities
- Identify the potential funders you’ll have the best chance of success with
- Structure your proposal so it’s easy for the grant reviewers to read
- Organize your supporting materials to streamline your process and save you time
- Create a program budget to go along with your proposal
- Build relationships with Administrators and Gate Keepers to grease the skids to success
- Follow up on your proposals and send reports that can lead to more success
It’s power-packed with worksheets, templates, checklists, and samples to make grant writing easy!
Buy now and become a better grant writer to unlock the results you want—increased confidence, reduced stress, and an unlimited source of money for your nonprofit!
2. Grant Research 101 – 75-minute video training
Would you like to get big juicy grants to fund your programs but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you’ve done some research, but come up empty handed? You can’t get grants if you can’t find them. And you certainly don’t want to waste a lot of time looking in the wrong place or barking up the wrong tree.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video training:
- When to do research (this is GREAT for newbies and for those considering starting new programs, because you don’t want to put the cart before the horse)
- How often to look (the answer may surprise you)
- Our favorite database to use to find the best grant opportunities (this is the one we use ourselves!)
- How to do nontraditional research and find opportunities in uncommon ways
- The 2 criteria a foundation must meet before you write down their name as a prospect
- How to choose the right keywords to search on
- The nuggets of gold to look for in a 990
- How to get all your new data organized and prioritized
3. Secrets to Finding and Getting Grants – 60-minute video training
If you’re ready to jump into grant writing, and want to get up to speed fast, raising the most money for your nonprofit while avoiding common mistakes, this webinar is for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The top things funders will give grants for
- Which supporting documents you need to have ready
- The 3 parts of successful grant writing
- The things most people miss when doing grant research that could change your success rate
- How to practice stellar follow up
- How to build relationships with foundations
4. How to Double Your Grant Revenue – 60-minute webinar recording
If you’ve tried writing grants and gotten frustrated because you’re just not getting the results you want, don’t worry – there are reasons why it’s happening and it’s all fixable. In this webinar, we’ll show you the exact things you need to pay attention to so you can bring in significantly more money from grants.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to get a “hand-in-glove” fit with a foundation before you write the first word
- The 3 Cs of grant text and why they’re important
- How to do stellar follow up with a foundation
- How to involve your Board in preparing for and following up on a grant
- How to build a relationship with a grant funder
1. Insider Tips to Getting Grants with Mandy Pearce – Listen in as I talk with grant expert Mandy Pearce to get her insider tips for getting grants in this 1 hour audio recording. Mandy has raised
2. How to Win Grants with Betsy Baker – Grant expert Betsy Baker gives us her top advice for winning grants in this 1-hour interview.
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to fully fund their programs so they can spend more time changing lives and less time worrying about money. She’s taught hundreds of people how to successfully get grants, and she herself has raised millions through grant writing.
Got questions? Prefer to order over the phone? Call our office at 865-657-9915 9-5 eastern.