I’m having one of those days where I’m coming up short on something interesting or inspiring to blog about.
So, I thought I’d just share what I’m thankful for.
- for a gorgeous, clear, crisp Fall day. It refreshes me both inside and out.
- for the work done by the hundreds of thousands of nonprofit organizations around the world. You really are making a difference!
- for the millions of donors who give generously of their resources to support the work of nonprofits. Every dollar counts. Without you, the nonprofit sector couldn’t do the work it does.
- for the countless volunteers who donate their time to help others. You swing hammers, hand out food, and care for the elderly. You do so many things that provide comfort and support to others in need.
- for Board members who bring their talents to the table. You make decisions in a thoughtful, purposeful way and provide leadership to your organization.
- for Executive Directors who are strong, dedicated leaders. You hold the vision that others can rally behind and you know how to lead a team of staff and volunteers. You are caring and wise.
- for everyone who raises money. You know who you are. When you are willing to do what it takes to connect with your donors, you are serving both your organization and your community in a big way.
What are you grateful for? Inquiring minds want to know.