Do you have more on your plate than you know what to do with?
I’m not surprised. Most people do.And here’s the problem: You may be really busy. But are you busy doing the right things?
With increased responsibilities in development departments and multi-tasking a common activity, it’s tough to think about adding one more thing, like getting ready for 2015. Much less, picking the right strategies, laying out a plan, and evaluating results from this year.
It’s tough. But there is a solution: Focus on the right things and do them well, and your results will explode.
Want to know how to do that? We’re going to show you.
Learn how to make 2015 your BIGGEST year ever.
What every fundraiser needs to do NOW to maximize fundraising next year.
Join us for this info-packed webinar as we get you ready for big success in the coming year.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to take advantage of the last quarter of 2014 to optimize your resources as you head into the new year, especially your nonprofit fundraising
- The top things you need to do NOW so you can raise more money later
- How to work in your unique brilliance so you can play to your strengths and get things done (you’ll love this exercise!)
- The calendars and grant deadlines you need at your fingertips and how to put them together easily
- The things most people miss when doing grant research that could change your success rate
- How to create a Generosity Report to let your donors know what you did with their money
- How to make your donors’ lives easier with a tax letter
This webinar is perfect for the person charged with raising money for their nonprofit and who feels stretched too thin. Spend an hour with us and you’ll feel recharged, inspired and ready to tackle your pre-new year activities.
Success takes planning. And if you want to raise more money than ever before next year, you need to start thinking about it NOW.
About your trainers:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.
Mandy Pearce is an expert grant writer and fundraiser, and loves to see nonprofits raise big bucks. She’s raised thousands for small nonprofits all over the southeast, and has successfully engaged many Board members in fundraising.
Got questions? Prefer to order over the phone? Call the Get Fully Funded office at 865-657-9915. We’re here from 9 am to 5 pm eastern, and will be happy to chat with you!