Everyone wants the rich donor who writes the big check.
But few people know how to find that donor, much less ask for the gift. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to solidify the relationship with a potential major donor and how to ask for the big gift.
Here are the BIG takeaways you can expect that will help you with making the ask:
- What donor-centric fundraising is and why you should do it
- Why asking for money can feel icky and how to change it
- The 7 steps to building a relationship on purpose
- What a donor cultivation plan is and how to put one together
- How to listen your way to a gift
- What gift noises are and how to listen for them
- How to prepare yourself to make the Ask, including handling any fear you might feel
- How to estimate the amount a donor might be able to give
- A 6-step Ask conversation formula
Plus, you’ll get sample words you can use to make the Ask along with my best tips for getting the gift.
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.