Step one in the Simple Success Fundraising Plan is to identify your assets.
What are your organization’s fundraising assets?
They are things that you have going for you that you can leverage in your plan. Here are some examples:
- Compelling mission (like feeding the hungry or housing the homeless)
- Large donor base
- Incredible organization name recognition (like Habitat for Humanity)
- Well-known staff or Board members
- Facility that lends itself well to a tour (like a clinic, shelter, or food pantry)
- Organizational vehicles that are driven around town regularly
- Website with LOTS of daily visitors
- Opportunity for earned income (like a thrift store or gift shop)
- Well-known local, regional, or national celebrity who supports your organization
- Something else?
What are YOUR nonprofit organization’s fundraising assets?
Want more info on the Simple Success Fundraising Plan? Go to http://getfullyfunded.com/simple-success-fundrasing-plan/.