Includes: Simple Success Fundraising Plan, 6 Simple Steps to a Written Fundraising Plan Video, and How to Make 2015 Your Biggest Year Ever
— $187 —
All of these fundraising resources are available to you to use or watch at your convenience, and they can also be shared with anyone else in your organization.
Here’s what you’ll get with this bundle:
Simple Success Fundraising Plan – 130 page kit in a binder
The Simple Success Fundraising Plan is a do-it-yourself study kit that you can use as a trusted resource, time after time. It’s a 130 page book full of great tools, templates, and worksheets.
Stop struggling and start creating:
- Specific fundraising goals for your organization
- List of your top fundraising strategies for the year
- List of your top marketing strategies for the year
- Simple case for support
- Customized monthly checklist for yourself to stay on track
- Work plans for each strategy
6 Simple Steps to a Written Fundraising Plan – 60 Minute Video Training
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video training:
- Why evaluation is critical to planning and what to look for
- How to identify your fundraising assets and how to use them in the coming year
- The 3 specific goals every professional fundraiser MUST set
- How to organize all your fundraising strategies so you’re never working at the 11th hour again
Here’s what you’ll get with your registration:
- One hour video training that you can watch whenever it’s convenient
- Downloadable handouts and worksheets you can use to follow along
- Template for a fundraising plan
How to Make 2015 Your Biggest Year Ever – 60 Minute Webinar
This webinar is perfect for the person charged with raising money for their nonprofit and who feels stretched too thin. Spend an hour with us and you’ll feel recharged, inspired and ready to tackle your new year activities.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The top things you need to do NOW so you can raise more money later
- How to work in your unique brilliance so you can play to your strengths and get things done (you’ll love this exercise!)
- The calendars and grant deadlines you need at your fingertips and how to put them together easily
- The things most people miss when doing grant research that could change your success rate
- How to create a Generosity Report to let your donors know what you did with their money
- How to make your donors’ lives easier with a tax letter
Again, all of these fundraising resources are available to you to use or watch at your convenience, and they can also be shared with anyone else in your organization.
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to raise the money of their dreams. She’s trained dozens of nonprofit Boards how to love their job and step through their fear of fundraising so they can fully fund their programs.