The more donors you have, the more donations you can get. This field guide gives you the fastest way to grow a big, loyal donor base for your small nonprofit, even if you're on a tight budget.
Grow Your Donor Base Field Guide
Here’s what you’ll get with this bundle:
1. Where to Find Your Next 100 Donors – 60-minute recorded webinar
Growing a big, loyal donor base is one of the fastest ways to ensure financial security for your nonprofit both now and into the future. But finding new donors can be a challenge.
When you know exactly who you’re looking for, finding them gets easier. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why individual donors are the best source of untapped potential
- 3 things that slow you down in your search for new donors
- A method for identifying your Ideal Donor Prospect
- The ONE key to evaluating a prospect and why you should always use it
- The EASIEST way to find a few donors FAST!
After this training, you’ll feel clear and confident about growing your donor base and how to do it systematically.
Handouts include 9 pages of worksheets, samples, and graphics to help you work through the process of clarifying your Ideal Donor Prospect and where to find them. Also included is a sample New Donor Welcome Kit.
2. Where to Find New Donors 4-minute micro-training video
Learn why you need to focus on the right people instead of rich people using the Concentric Circles model. This explanation will make SO much sense to you and help you stop looking in the wrong places for new donors.
3. Grow a Big, Loyal Donor Base 3.5-minute micro-training video
Growing your donor base can be a lot like growing a flower bed and in this video, I explain what you need to do to get new donors showing up year after year.
4. Laser-Focused Learning Ebooks
These small but mighty ebooks contain steps you can take to solve specific problems around getting help. Each book is just a few pages so you can read it fast and get started right away!
- The Best Way to Find New Donors
- How Many New Donors do you Need
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Your Donor List
5. Implementation checklist
This tool will help you take action so you can get the absolute most from this Field Guide!
About your trainer:
Sandy Rees is a coach/trainer who specializes in showing nonprofit leaders how to fully fund their programs so they can spend more time changing lives and less time worrying about money.
Got questions? Prefer to order over the phone? Call our office at 865-657-9915 9-5 eastern.