Learn to create e-newsletters that your donors will actually read and respond to! This field guide shows you how to easily and consistently publish a digital newsletter that gives donors and prospects what they want from your nonprofit.
Ultimate Donor Newsletter Field Guide
Here’s what you’ll get with this bundle:
1. Ultimate Donor Newsletter 60-minute webinar recording
Good fundraising is based on relationships. And relationships are based on communication. So it’s no surprise that one of the most powerful yet underutilized tools you have is your donor newsletter.
Most newsletters are boring, full of jargon and insider language. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create a newsletter that donors will read and respond to! We’ll cover:
- The 4 goals your newsletter should strive for
- How to choose print or email
- What your donor WANTS in a newsletter
- 5 things to include (and a few to leave out!)
- Writing tips, including how to use Hero Language
Includes 5 sample email newsletters and 6 pages of worksheets to help you plan and execute your donor newsletter.
2. Kitchen table exercise 3-minute training video
What you say and how you say it are critical to the success of your newsletter. Almost no one who raises money has any kind of training in writing. In this short video, I explain a very simple technique that will make your writing more interesting and connecting for your reader.
3. Laser-Focused Learning Ebooks
These small but mighty ebooks contain steps you can take to make your newsletter the one your donor looks forward to each month. Each book is just a few pages so you can read it fast and get started right away!
- 4 Things You Should Always Include in Your Newsletter
- 3 Ways Your Nonprofit Newsletter is Killing you
- Should You Include a Reply Envelope in Your Donor Newsletter
4. Implementation Checklist
This tool will help you take action so you can get the absolute most from this Field Guide!
About your trainer:
Got questions? Prefer to order over the phone? Call our office at 865-657-9915 9-5 eastern.