Master your speaking gigs so you capture your audience’s attention and walk away with tons of new names and donations. This field guide is full of real-world tips and tools to explode your community awareness through speaking!
Nail Your Talk Field Guide
Here’s what you’ll get with this bundle:
1. Nail Your Power Talk 60-minute recorded webinar
An effective way to raise awareness about your nonprofit’s cause, find new donors, and bring in support is by speaking to local groups. Get it right and you’ll reap the bounty. Deliver a boring presentation and your audience will fall asleep!
In this recorded webinar from our popular Project SmartSprout program, you’ll learn how to deliver a Power Talk that engages your audience and motivates them to take action. We’ll cover how to
- 7 ideas for finding speaking gigs full of Ideal Donor Prospects
- Promote yourself using a Speaker One Sheet so you get the speaking gigs you want
- Create a powerful 8-point talk that connects emotionally with your audience
- Issue a concrete call to action using a How You Can Help sheet that motivates people to get involved
- Leave with names & emails from most (if not all!) of the audience
6 pages of handouts include sample Speaker One Sheet and How You Can Help sheet.
After this training, you’ll be ready to take the stage and captivate people as you talk about your nonprofit’s mission!
2. How to Handle Your Butterflies 2-minute micro-training video
Listen in as I share my own personal techniques for handling stage fright when it’s time to step up to the microphone.
3. Laser-Focused Learning Ebooks
These small but mighty ebooks contain steps you can take to find and rock speaking gigs. Each book is just a few pages so you can read it fast and get started right away!
- 7 Ways to Find Your First (or Next) Speaking Gig
- 10 Ways for Rocking Your Next Speaking Gig
4. Implementation Checklist
This tool will help you take action so you can get the absolute most from this Field Guide!
About your trainer:
Got questions? Prefer to order over the phone? Call our office at 865-657-9915 9-5 eastern.