Business on the internet is all about privacy, so here’s our commitment to keeping your info private at Sandy Rees Consulting and GetFullyFunded.com.
When you register for something at GetFullyFunded.com, the form requires you to give us contact information (like your name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send you our popular ezine, “Hot Ideas in Fundraising,” and other information about our company’s products and services. Your contact information is also used if we should need to contact you for some reason. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time; see the choice/opt-out section below.
We will not give away, share, or sell your email address. The only exception to this is if we sell our email business. In that case, you will be given at least two weeks notice so that you can opt out before the sale.
This site contains links to other sites. Sandy Rees Consulting and GetFullyFunded.com are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, and purchase products and services. We collect the customer’s contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with them when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. It is never divulged to any outside party.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our shopping cart is run on a secure server. If you directly email us, we suggest that you send two emails and break your credit card number in two. Send half the number in one email and the other half plus the expiration date in the other email.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- You can click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any ezine or email you receive from us.
- You can send email to email@example.com (you will have to clear yourself through our spam filter.)
- You can send mail to: 312 Grove Street, Loudon, TN 37774.
- You can call us at 865-657-9915 (we’re on eastern time, just so you know).
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail change information to: Sandy Rees, 312 Grove Street, Loudon, TN 37774.
- Call: 865-657-9915.
We do not send emails to people that do not have a relationship with our company. This relationship can start when someone:
- Opted in to one of our email lists either at one of our sites or one of our partner sites.
- Attended a free teleseminar or webinar we hosted.
- Requested a free email course, CD, or ebook.
- Filled out an online survey in return for a gift.
- Entered a drawing or contest either online or in person at a live event.
- Purchased a product either online or in person at a live event.
- Became an affiliate of our site.
- Contacted us through the web site.
- Requested to be added to our mailing list.
- Commented on our blog.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact Sandy Rees, email@example.com or 865-657-9915.