How to Get In Touch or Ask a Question or
Share your Amazing News…
The Get Fully Funded team is here to serve you and there are a couple of things you need to know about us.
First, we’re REAL people with hearts and souls. We get very excited when we can help someone take a step toward mastery of fundraising. (You should see the Happy Dances when a clients gets a grant or smashes a fundraising goal!)
And because we’re real people and value work-life balance, we typically respond to phone calls and emails between 9 am and 5 pm EST. (But sometimes we get on a roll and send an after-hours response, especially to clients).
We do our best to return phone calls and emails within 24 hours, though there are occasions when it might take longer, like if we’re in the middle of our annual retreat, we’re all working at home because of snow/ice, or if everyone has the flu.
Here are answers to some common questions we get:
- “Can I just pick your brain?” I love helping people and I wish I had time to talk to everyone who wants my help. Unfortunately, I’m just one person and don’t have the bandwidth to do it all. We offer Strategy Sessions for those who are considering working with us and just need to figure out if it’s a good fit and you can apply for a time here [link]. For those who just want free advice, there are literally hundreds of articles on our blog and dozens of videos on our YouTube channel that will give you some great nuggets.
- “Can I hire you to raise money for me?” Yes and no. We have two excellent grant writers on staff who can take over your grant efforts if we’re a good fit for you. To find out more about grants, go to [link] and fill out the box so we can figure out if we can help you before we talk. If you’re looking for us to give you a list of donors, provide a magic pill for fundraising, or be your ‘hired gun,’ we don’t do that. Instead, we prefer to teach YOU how to raise money so you can do it successfully without us after you’ve developed your skills. You can read more about our coaching and training services here [link to coaching page].
- “I don’t have my 501c3 yet. Can you help me raise money?” The best thing to do if you don’t have your 501c3 is to ask friends and family to support your vision. They’re the people most likely to help because they know and trust you. If you need help with the paperwork, talk to the folks at Foundation Group. They set up more 501c3 nonprofits than anyone else in the country.
- “I’m new at this nonprofit thing – where should I start with fundraising?” Start by reading our blog posts and watching our videos. Then check out Project SmartSprout. It’s our flagship program that teaches new, young, and small nonprofits how to create a system for fundraising. You’ll get training, templates, and support to create the revenue you need to get growing.
- “I want to point out a typo I found on your website/blog post/book.” Although we try REALLY hard to catch the spelling and punctuation errors, sometimes things are published with them. Email Support@GetFullyFunded.com and let us know where it is and we’ll get it fixed.
We’re here to listen.
Got questions? Want to make sure which program or product is right for you?
Or, maybe you just want to talk to a real human?