As the year winds down, I thought we’d take a look back at some of the most popular posts on the Get Fully Funded blog this year.
Catch them now if you missed them earlier, or re-read them to see if there’s more you can glean.
1. 10 year-end fundraising mistakes to avoid: https://getfullyfunded.com/10-year-end-fundraising-mistakes-to-avoid/
2. 10 tips for rocking your next nonprofit speaking gig: https://getfullyfunded.com/10-tips-rocking-next-nonprofit-speaking-gig/
3. 3 critical fundraising goals every small nonprofit should focus on in 2018: https://getfullyfunded.com/3-critical-fundraising-goals-every-small-nonprofit-focus-2018/
4. 7 things your donor wants before she’ll give again: https://getfullyfunded.com/7-things-donor-wants-shell-give/
5. Nail the Nonprofit non-ask with these 9 ideas: https://getfullyfunded.com/nail-nonprofit-non-ask-9-ideas/
6. 5 old fundraising tactics that still work today (and 4 that don’t): https://getfullyfunded.com/5-old-fundraising-tactics-still-work-today-4-dont/
7. 10 growth hacks for small nonprofits: https://getfullyfunded.com/10-growth-hacks-small-nonprofits/
8. 12 cool tools to raise more money in 2018: https://getfullyfunded.com/12-cool-tools-to-raise-more-money-in-2018/
9. How to create a wildly successful fundraising committee: https://getfullyfunded.com/how-to-create-a-wildly-successful-fundraising-committee/
10. 4 things you should ALWAYS include in your donor newsletter https://getfullyfunded.com/4-things-always-include-donor-newsletter/