As the year winds down, I thought we’d do a year-end round up and take a look back at some of the most popular posts on the Get Fully Funded blog this year.
There have been a lot of good ones! Our mission is to provide you with practical ideas that you can use right away. So, we pack as much goodness as we can into each article, bulleting out information so it’s easy to follow and easy to use.
Catch them now if you missed them earlier, or re-read them to see if there’s more you can glean.
1. 10 year-end fundraising mistakes to avoid: https://getfullyfunded.com/10-year-end-fundraising-mistakes-to-avoid/
2. 10 tips for rocking your next nonprofit speaking gig: https://getfullyfunded.com/10-tips-rocking-next-nonprofit-speaking-gig/
3. 3 critical fundraising goals every small nonprofit should focus on in 2018: https://getfullyfunded.com/3-critical-fundraising-goals-every-small-nonprofit-focus-2018/
4. 7 things your donor wants before she’ll give again: https://getfullyfunded.com/7-things-donor-wants-shell-give/
5. Nail the Nonprofit non-ask with these 9 ideas: https://getfullyfunded.com/nail-nonprofit-non-ask-9-ideas/
6. 5 old fundraising tactics that still work today (and 4 that don’t): https://getfullyfunded.com/5-old-fundraising-tactics-still-work-today-4-dont/
7. 10 growth hacks for small nonprofits: https://getfullyfunded.com/10-growth-hacks-small-nonprofits/
8. 12 cool tools to raise more money in 2018: https://getfullyfunded.com/12-cool-tools-to-raise-more-money-in-2018/
9. How to create a wildly successful fundraising committee: https://getfullyfunded.com/how-to-create-a-wildly-successful-fundraising-committee/
10. 4 things you should ALWAYS include in your donor newsletter https://getfullyfunded.com/4-things-always-include-donor-newsletter/